Here are some of the highlights for the new features we have implemented in response to customers' requests:
- Improvements to the installation procedure: email configuration and testing screen.
- Fixed ROC items search feature.
- Fixed items not showing in the remediation list.
- Added bulk workflow response / status update feature, allowing QSA to manipulate multiple controls at once, e.g. changing all "Waiting for Customer" items to "Ready for Peer Review" status.
- New Global Admin feature added - full license info display, allowing the admin to see the current status of license issued by the TurboQSA.
- Fixed Appendix A2 navigation for v.3.2.1
- Added initial PCI DSS 4.0 version support.
Work is well under way on adding v4.0 standard support and our development team is going to focus on enabling it through the end of August.