In June 2023 we have maintained momentum and focus on ROC v4.0 features and our automated QA functionality. In addition to these two areas, our team has paid special attention to addressing bugs and optimizing the User Experience. Here are some of the highlighs:
- QSAs now can edit evidence descriptions provided by clients
- More detailed information in the "mentions" feature auto-suggest UI
- Extended the scope of documents and files exported with the "Evidence Archive"
- Document export logic changed to increase compatibility with Microsoft Office 365: new way of creating bookmarks in the ROC to solve the problem of "Error! Bookmark not defined"
- Style logic correction to support branding and customizations and better handle light main colors in the website palette
- Status transition logic changed: once the interview occurs, it will go directly to "Ready for peer review" status
- Major changes to filtering logic:
- Filtering by Requirement status added (e.g. In Place, Not In Place, Not Tested etc)
- "Walk through items in status" feature consolidated with filtering logic to create unified experience. Look for the Filter button in the floating panel at the bottom of the screen!
- Fixes implemented for SAQ (RFT) items filtering
- Template Matrix fixes for v3.2.1: controls 12.3 and 12.3.8.b converted to text fields
- Polished new look
- First iteration of the Customized Approach model for ROC v4.0
- Backup cadence is customizable now
Stay tuned for more updates next month!